Clean-Mag is particularly effective for neutralization and heavy metal capture in water treatment plants, sewerage plants, flue gas treatment, sugar and chemical processing.
CLEAN-Mag™ is a concentrated stabilized suspension of magnesium hydroxide. Magnesium hydroxide is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula of hydrated Mg(OH)2. As a suspension in water, it is often called milk of magnesia because of its milk-like appearance.
CLEAN-Mag™ WTN60 is hydrated from reactive magnesium oxide imparting excellent neutralization speed due to the high surface area (greater than100 m2/gm). CLEAN-Mag™ provides more alkalinity than lime and caustic soda and offers a range of benefits when compared to traditional lime or caustic soda treatment. Highly fluid, CLEAN-Mag™ Magnesium Hydroxide Slurry has proven to flow easily in most dosing systems.
CLEAN-Mag™ is particularly effective for neutralization and heavy metal capture in water treatment plants, sewerage plants, flue gas treatment (sulphur dioxide, chloride removal), sugar and chemical processing.
- Highly fluid / low viscosity slurry that flows easily in most dosing systems.
- High neutralization potential.
- Better cost and usage efficiency.
- Up to 1/3 faster neutralization of acidic waste streams.
- Reduced sludge generation making for easier disposal (lower overall costs).
- OHS and environmentally friendly (safer to handle than traditional neutralization chemicals (lime and caustic)).
Created using our unique, proven and patented process, CLEAN-MAG™ is ideal for use in a wide range of applications including:
- Waste Water Treatment: neutralization and heavy metal capture in waste water treatment and sewerage plants
- Flue gas treatment sulphur dioxide, chloride removal
- Sugar and chemical processing
PRODUCT SUPPORT & SERVICES
Our product support and services includes engineering and laboratory services that enable ACTI-Mag Asia Inc. to deliver turnkey wastewater treatment solutions for councils, water authorities, industrial, and commercial clients. ACTI-Mag Asia Inc.’s services include:
- Design, installation and maintenance of dosing systems at client’s facilities;
- Engineering support (equipment modeling, detail design, procurement management, and construction management);
- Laboratory testing (lab and pilot scale production of mineral slurries and viscosity testing).